July 10, 2010

Creative outlet

I created this blog some time ago and never used it.  Now though, it appears that I have found something worth blogging about!  Welcome to my blog about creativity and "art".  I use the term art loosely here- after all, what one person considers art another may think of as trash.  Art, I believe, is the product of creative outlet.  So even if your finished art is nothing but blotches of paint on paper, or a mess of small objects glued into an abstract statue, it's still art.

This blog of mine will feature my crazy creations as I make them.  At first, there will probably be mostly stuff from designs out there.  After all, I need to start somewhere.  But as my skills in knitting, crocheting, sewing, painting, etc. improve, original design will become the focus.  What will I create?  Everything, just about.  I like to do it all!

Get out there and be artistic!  There's a lot of joy in creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment